You’ve bought the clothes, the sheets (custom length so you can’t buy them off the rack), the college required laptop and the meal plan. You’ve packed change for laundry, filled out the dorm surprise package card from the university and made your hotel reservations for the big trip out to drop your freshman off. All […]
Or maybe you are changing careers? Take the steps to rapid employment with a Six-Second-Resume™
1. As One of America’s Top 5 Steps to Rapid Employment Master Coaches, I teach the 5 Steps to Rapid Employment. My clients develop a Six-Second Action Plan™ that lands a job sooner.
2. As a Certified Professional Resume Writer and National Resume Writers Association member since 2012, I create Value-Based Resumes that make my clients stand out and get noticed. Armed with resumes I write, my clients have the confidence, the success stories, and the right attitude about themselves to take actions which lead to job offers.
3. As a Certified Employment Interview Professional, I take the fear out of the interview process and help clients create new habits that create a new life. Many clients learn new, positive habits, things about themselves that last long after they land a new job.
4. I provide many other services including LinkedIn profiles and cover letters.
5. My schedule is open for Workshops, and Seminars. I have worked with groups around kitchen tables and boardroom tables. I have presented lectures, and workshops for groups of over 200 attendees.
Maybe you already have a plan. But you want to make sure you are on the right track. Or you are new to my site and just want to see what I am all about.
I have written blog posts for years about how to land your dream job. In 2016, I was named one of the 25 Top Resume Builder Bloggers by Personal Income.org.
Some of you may have attended my workshops at the New Jersey Department of Labor's Jobs Club, or met me at a National Career Fair event in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, or Virginia.
As a guest on radio stations across the United States, you may have heard me discussing jobs and giving career advice to thousands of listeners.
In my library, you can find my posts about all parts of the employment process. I encourage you to take advantage of all I have to offer. I am open to ideas for topics for future posts and welcome any feedback.
Featured Blog Posts
Career coaching helps people enter the workforce, change careers, or jump-start their existing career. People at every stage of their career can benefit from coaching. This includes entry-level workers, mid-career professional, managers, executives, recent graduates and those re-entering the workforce after 1.time away. Many people seek the help of a career coach to find a […]
Occasionally there will be changes to your life that are profound. Graduations, getting married, having a baby. All of these are life changing events. And so is landing your next job. The unknown becomes known. The uncertainty about what’s going to happen is over. Your confidence level is high. Life is good! At this moment, remembering […]