Now Hiring Those With a Plan (Part 1) It seems like everywhere you turn, someone is advertising for help. The Verizon store in Ruckersville, VA, the McDonalds next door, the Walmart across the street and the Lowes at the end of the plaza. And on Route 29, where it meets Route 33, seven out of […]
Or maybe you are changing careers? Take the steps to rapid employment with a Six-Second-Resume™
1. As One of America’s Top 5 Steps to Rapid Employment Master Coaches, I teach the 5 Steps to Rapid Employment. My clients develop an action plan that lands a job sooner.
2. As a Certified Professional Resume Writer and National Resume Writers Association member since 2012, I create Value-Based Resumes that make my clients stand out and get noticed. Armed with resumes I write, my clients have the confidence, the success stories, and the right attitude about themselves to take actions which lead to job offers.
3. As a Certified Employment Interview Professional, I take the fear out of the interview process and help clients create new habits that create a new life. Many clients learn new, positive habits, things about themselves that last long after they land a new job.
4. I provide many other services included LinkedIn profiles and cover letters.
5. My schedule is open for Workshops, and Seminars. I have worked with groups around kitchen tables and boardroom tables. I have presented lectures, and workshops for groups of over 200 attendees.
Maybe you already have a plan. But you want to make sure you are on the right track. Or you are new to my site and just want to see what I am all about.
I have written blog posts for years about how to land your dream job. In 2016, I was named one of the 25 Top Resume Builder Bloggers by Personal Income.org.
Some of you may have attended my workshops at the New Jersey Department of Labor's Jobs Club, or met me at a National Career Fair event in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, or Virginia.
As a guest on radio stations across the United States, you may have heard me discussing jobs and giving career advice to thousands of listeners.
In my library, you can find my posts about all parts of the employment process. I encourage you to take advantage of all I have to offer. I am open to ideas for topics for future posts and welcome any feedback.
Featured Blog Posts
Land your next Job using a Disruptive Strategy “Disruptive” is the new “think outside the box” catch phrase. In an on-line world that is increasingly crowded, how do you stand out? As one of 100 applicants for a position, how do you get noticed? Doing what everyone else does gets the same result everyone else […]
How can I be successful in an interview? Google this question and you get 18,700,000 results in ½ a second. That’ almost as many results as when you search for “best cat videos?” But while a cat video is fun, it will not land you a job. What will greatly improve your odds of being […]