and the award goes to… (I mean the job goes to…) I Google searched 10 ways to win an Oscar. With many thanks to everyone on-line who submitted a Top 10 List, the Oscar goes to Rick Schwartz for his list: It’s Easy To Win An Oscar! Here is Rick’s Top 10, re-packaged with my job […]
Or maybe you are changing careers? Take the steps to rapid employment with a Six-Second-Resume™
1. As One of America’s Top 5 Steps to Rapid Employment Master Coaches, I teach the 5 Steps to Rapid Employment. My clients develop an action plan that lands a job sooner.
2. As a Certified Professional Resume Writer and National Resume Writers Association member since 2012, I create Value-Based Resumes that make my clients stand out and get noticed. Armed with resumes I write, my clients have the confidence, the success stories, and the right attitude about themselves to take actions which lead to job offers.
3. As a Certified Employment Interview Professional, I take the fear out of the interview process and help clients create new habits that create a new life. Many clients learn new, positive habits, things about themselves that last long after they land a new job.
4. I provide many other services included LinkedIn profiles and cover letters.
5. My schedule is open for Workshops, and Seminars. I have worked with groups around kitchen tables and boardroom tables. I have presented lectures, and workshops for groups of over 200 attendees.
Maybe you already have a plan. But you want to make sure you are on the right track. Or you are new to my site and just want to see what I am all about.
I have written blog posts for years about how to land your dream job. In 2016, I was named one of the 25 Top Resume Builder Bloggers by Personal Income.org.
Some of you may have attended my workshops at the New Jersey Department of Labor's Jobs Club, or met me at a National Career Fair event in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, or Virginia.
As a guest on radio stations across the United States, you may have heard me discussing jobs and giving career advice to thousands of listeners.
In my library, you can find my posts about all parts of the employment process. I encourage you to take advantage of all I have to offer. I am open to ideas for topics for future posts and welcome any feedback.
Featured Blog Posts
Yesterday I had an eye exam. I was left alone by the nurse and I was looking at all of the equipment. I realized that together these were tools to help my Doctor understand clearly what was going on with my eyes, helping him bring my vision into focus. As he was very busy, I […]
“Job hunting is a delicate balance between pride, desperation and humiliation.” Amy Crabtree Here are three ways to cope: Don’t stop– You may have found a lead to the best job on the planet and you’re sure after the telephone interview that next week will be it because they scheduled an interview. Now you have six days […]