Or maybe you are changing careers? Take the steps to rapid employment and land your dream job.
Members Only Area
To land your dream job, you need to understand what the employer is looking for. I have sat on the "other side of the desk" for over 35 years, interviewing thousands of applicants and reading over 5,000 resumes and applications.
My experience is that most resumes read the same. They are a collection of responsibilities. The few that stand out showcase their "success stories." They demonstrate with specific, quantifiable examples, how they did their jobs better than others, how they were successful.
My members only area gives you access to my 35+ years of experience and a direct way to ask questions of me. I will personally respond, usually within a few hours. (My non-member coaching rate is $90 per hour)
In addition, you will be invited to weekly webinars where I talk about questions I receive, and teach specific steps that lead to rapid employment.
These webinars will give you immediate, actionable information designed to build confidence, focus you plans, and shorten your job search.
Regardless of where you are in the process, you will gain valuable insights into what employers are looking for.
Take control of your life and sign up now. Take action while learning how to manage your emotions. Together we can focus your goals so your job/career enriches your life, instead of just paying the bills.
Take advantage of all the resources you will have and land your job sooner.
Access is priced at $49.99 per month, but for a limited time, I am offering new subscribers a chance to join for only $29.99.
Join today and you will recieve my 101 Job Seeker Tips as my way of saying Thank you.
1. As One of America’s Top 5 Steps to Rapid Employment Master Coaches, I teach the 5 Steps to Rapid Employment. My clients develop an action plan that lands a job sooner.
2. As a Certified Professional Resume Writer and National Resume Writers Association member since 2013, I create Value-Based Resumes that make my clients stand out and get noticed. Armed with resumes I write, my clients have the confidence, the success stories, and the right attitude about themselves to take actions which lead to job offers.
3. As a Certified Employment Interview Professional, I take the fear out of the interview process and help clients create new habits that create a new life. Many clients learn new, positive habits, things about themselves that last long after they land a new job.
4. I provide many other services included LinkedIn profiles and cover letters.
5. My schedule is open for Workshops, and Seminars. I have worked with groups around kitchen tables and boardroom tables. I have presented lectures, and workshops for groups of over 200 attendees.
Maybe you already have a plan. But you want to make sure you are on the right track. Or you are new to my site and just want to see what I am all about.
I have written blog posts for years about how to land your dream job. In 2016, I was named one of the 25 Top Resume Builder Bloggers by Personal Income.org.
Some of you may have attended my workshops at the New Jersey Department of Labor's Jobs Club, or met me at a National Career Fair event in New York, New Jersey, Maryland, or Virginia.
As a guest on radio stations across the United States, you may have heard me discussing jobs and giving career advice to thousands of listeners.
In my library, you can find my posts about all parts of the employment process. I encourage you to take advantage of all I have to offer. I am open to ideas for topics for future posts and welcome any feedback.